The Good Shepherd Lutheran Primary School offers Christian education to all applicants, regardless of ethnic origin, gender, religion, ability or disability, provided that...
1. through enrolment procedures, parents seeking enrolment for their child/children undertake to willingly and freely support the stated purposes of the School.
2. adequate and appropriate space and resources are available.
The School sets a limit to class sizes, therefore a policy of pre-enrolment is necessary.
It is suggested that children be enrolled well before the date of admission. A registration fee of $70.00 (which confirms the application and is not refundable) must accompany the application.
Priorities in Enrolment
In the event of more applications being received than enrolment places available, the following priorities will apply;
1. Members of the Outer Eastern Lutheran Church, other Lutheran Congregations, and siblings of children already at The Good Shepherd Lutheran Primary School.
2. Siblings and children of former students of The Good Shepherd Lutheran Primary School and siblings and children of current and former students of Luther College.
3. Children of the wider community.
a) Enrolment is subject to a satisfactory enrolment interview with the School.
b) Date of receipt of application will be taken into account when considering applications.
c) The School Council may exercise discretionary powers in special circumstances.
d) Enrolment priorities are determined from time to time by the Outer Eastern Lutheran Church and The Good Shepherd Lutheran Primary School Council.